Dimensions: W 5.72m x D 3.85m x H 2.5m
36.790 AZN + VAT
for build and installation
*Other size options are available. Contact us for further details.
Foundations and groundworks packages available, price on application
(subject to location and site survey)
Winner of the international Red Dot design award, the Glide Pod offers stunning accommodation both visually and functionally. Its clean, modern design provides a striking focal point in the landscape. Generous space means the substantial Glide Pod is practical for a large number of uses. Yet in most cases we can install the Glide Pod in your garden without the need for planning permission.
The Glide Pod also features an optional contemporary sliding louvered screen. Whether you desire privacy for your office or solar shading for a gym studio this feature gives the Glide Pod a distinctive finish. For additional shading an optional recessed blind can be built discreetly into the structure of the pod.
Fully insulated with high performance natural insulation products that reduce heat loss, the Glide Pod is extremely energy efficient. In addition, this unique pod can integrate renewables (green energy) to provide further cost savings on heating and cooling. Beyond thermal insulation these pods offer impressive levels of acoustic insulation making them ideal for quiet study rooms, productive workspaces or inspiring music rooms.
The external decked area has soft down lighting provided by modern feature spotlights and sufficient space within the pod to incorporate shower room facilities and a mini kitchen, all of which Pod Space can include in the construction. For additional space the dimensions can be increased so you can make the most of the available area in your garden or commercial grounds.
– No planning permission required (subject to meeting certain criteria)
– Solid engineered structural framework at the core
– Maintenance free and fire resistant composite cladding panels in dark grey or black to rear wall
– Precision manufactured colour matched feature aluminium cladding
– Modern Siberian Larch rain screen cladding
– Digitally controlled underfloor heating
– 2 x full height frameless windows
– 1 x large format sliding door with slim line Aluminium frame
– Durable zinc coated guttering and drainpipes
– Canopy with feature exterior grade spotlights
– Premium grade large section Siberian Larch decking
– Can be customised to meet size/specification requirements
– Optional contemporary sliding louvred privacy screen
– Some optional features shown
How much will it cost to build a house according to your project?
It is designed for about 400-600 manats per square meter.
In what cases can the construction cost be higher than the indicated one?
If the area of the house is very small (50 sq.m.)
How seismic is your home’s structure?
All our houses are rated for 6 seismic activity points.
What heating system is included in the project?
Typical projects include gas heating.
What is the height of the attic wall in your projects?
We make the attic wall high. Approximately 90-100 cm.
What is the height of the house in your projects?
On the ground floor – 2.8 m, on the second floor – 2.7 m.
Can I make changes to a project I like?
Yes it is possible.
What material should the roof be made of according to your projects?
Our projects are designed for all types of roofing materials.
Which project sells the most?
According to the latest sales statistics, the MaxVilla-010 project is popular with our customers.